Amazing Aomori (hereinafter the "Site") is a website where Aomori Prefecture provides Aomori Prefecture tourist information. Please be aware of the following items when using the Site.
Aomori Prefecture, Tourism and International Affairs Strategy Bureau, Tourist Attraction and Exchanges Section
1-1-1 Nagashima, Aomori City, Aomori Prefecture
The collection, use, and management of personal information on this Site is handled appropriately as follows, in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Ordinance.
What is personal information?
Personal information is information that identifies or that can identify a specific individual, such as addresses, names, telephone numbers, and email addresses, etc.
- *However, personal information does not include information about officers of corporations and other organizations that is included in the information about such corporations and organizations.
Collection of personal information
When personal information is collected through this Site, the collected information is, in principle, provided (registered) by the person themself.
In addition, the collection purposes are clarified in advance, and the collection is conducted within the scope necessary to achieve those purposes.
Use of personal information and provision to third parties
Personal information provided (registered) through this Site will not be used for purposes other than those for which it was collected, nor will it be provided to third parties, except in cases where the individual concerned has consented or in cases stipulated by the Aomori Prefecture Personal Information Protection Ordinance, such as when stipulated by laws or regulations..
Management of personal information
- - Personal information collected will be strictly managed and appropriate measures will be taken to prevent leaks, misuse, and falsification, etc.
- - Personal information that no longer needs to be retained will be securely and quickly deleted.
In addition to this Site's own cookies, this website may use third party cookies for purposes such as ad distribution and data analysis.
In principle, users are free to link to this Site, but this Site does not accept links from the following types of websites.
- - Websites that violate laws, regulations, and public order and morality.
- - Websites that may incite or mislead the visitors' judgment.
- - Websites that slander and defame, or that may slander and defame Aomori Prefecture or a third party.
- - Websites that infringe or that may infringe on the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Aomori Prefecture or a third party.
- - Websites that infringe or that may infringe on the assets, reputation, personal rights, or privacy of Aomori Prefecture or a third party.
- - Websites that violate the Public Offices Election Act, such as election campaign websites.
- - Other websites that the Site operator deems to be inappropriate.
Notes on specifying URLs that link to this Site
This Site recommends linking to the top page (http://www.aomori-tourism.com), but direct links to other pages are also acceptable. However, please note the following.
- - Please avoid skipping links to pages that should be read first and directly linking to pages whose content does not fully convey the page's intended meaning.
- - Posted information may be changed, moved, or deleted without prior notice in order to maintain accuracy, improve readability, or conclude a project/initiative.
- - The Site's URLs are subject to change without prior notice. Additionally, please note that the Site operator is not responsible for any damages or complaints related to links from other websites.
When linking to this Site, please use the below banner.
- 234px × 60px
- 800px × 245px
Management of Copyrights
The content (text, images, videos, and illustrations, etc.) and all other information posted on this Site is created and updated by the Site operator and by municipalities in Aomori Prefecture and related organizations and businesses that have been approved by the Site operator (hereinafter the "Content Providers"). In principle, the Site operator and the Content Providers have the copyright for the content on this Site, and this content cannot be copied or reused without permission except when permitted by the Copyright Act. However, the content of this Site is permitted to be used in publications, advertisements, and webpages, etc. that the Site operator deems to be effective for promoting tourism in Aomori Prefecture.
The content of this Site may not be used in in following cases.
- - Use by commercial organizations solely for the purpose of profit.
- - Use contrary to Aomori Prefecture's tourism policies and their implementation.
- - Use intended solely for religious or political purposes.
- - Other uses that Aomori Prefecture deems to be inappropriate.
The copyright for each piece of content on this site belongs to the Site operator or the content provider, so users of each piece of content and individuals involved in the use of each piece of content (hereinafter referred to as "Users, etc.") are asked to protect the copyright and manage the data in good faith.
The Site operator does not have the portrait rights, trademark rights, patent rights, copyrights, or usage rights, etc. for the people, goods/articles, buildings, or places, etc. contained in the photos. If it is necessary to negotiate permissions for these rights, then the User, etc. shall do so themself. If a dispute regarding these rights arises, then it is the responsibility of the User, etc. to handle and resolve the dispute.
When using the content provided on this Site, it is not necessary to provide written credit or attribution, etc. to Aomori Prefecture.
Aomori Prefecture does not take any responsibility for any loss or damage caused by using the content provided on this site or by downloading from this Site.
For matters not stipulated in these rules or the matters about which there are questions, consult with the Site operator and then use the content provided by this Site.
All company names, service names, and product names, etc. on this Site are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies or organizations. For convenience of explanation, product names, organization names, etc. may be mentioned on this website, but there is no intention or purpose to infringe on the trademark rights of such companies and organizations.
Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this Site, Aomori Prefecture and the Content Providers do not take any responsibility for any actions taken by users based on the information on this Site.
Aomori Prefecture does not take any responsibility for any damage or loss incurreed as a result of a user accessing this Site.
This Site may link to webpages that are not managed by Aomori Prefecture. Aomori Prefecture does not manage or operate these linked webpages, and so does not take any responsibility for the authenticity of their content.
Distribution of all or part of this Site may be suspended or discontinued due to maintenance or other reasons. We appreciate your understanding in advance.