Hirosaki Gakuin was a school established by Yoichi Honda, the cram school master of the former Kouogi Cram School and the first superintendent of the Japan Methodist Church in 1886. The Foreign Missionary Hall was constructed as a lodging facility for missionaries dispatched to the school. The current building was registered in 1906.
- Telephone Number
- Opening Times
- 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (Open until 12 noon on Saturdays)
- Sundays, holidays, June 25, August 13, New Year holiday break
- Konan Railway Oniwa Line, get off at Nishi-Hirosaki Station. 3 min. walk from the station.
- See trip advisor
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tax Free
- Parking Lot
- Face Masks